Romantic Dialogues: Top 10 Romantic Movie Quotes

                         TOP 10 ROMANTIC HOLLYWOOD MOVIE QUOTES
1."I guarantee that we'll have tough times. and I guarantee that at some point,one or both us will want to get out.BUT I also guarantee that if i don't ask you to be mine,I'll regret it for rest of my life.Because I know in my heart you are the only one for me." Julia Roberts from Movie Runway Bride
2."I live you.You... complete me."  -Tom Cruise from movie Jerry  Maguier  

3."Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind,But an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart."    from Movie -A Beautiful Mind

4. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that is what you have given me."  -From Movie- The Notebook

5. “Make of our hands one hand. Make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow. Only death will part us now.”  From Movie-West Side Story
6. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”  From Movie- LORD OF THE RINGS

 7.“If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.”   From Movie- A KNIGHT’S TALE

 8.I’m Scared That If I Lose My Heart I Won’t Be Able To Love You The Same
From movie- Untaimed Heart


9.“Love does not end when we don’t see each other.”  Sara Miles, The End of the Affair


10.
“If there’s any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it’s almost impossible to succeed, but…who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt.”- Julie Delpy, Before Sunrise