Husband VS Wife Jokes






husband wife joke on shopping Bill

Wife: yesterday-night I saw a dream
That u were sending me
Jewelry and clothes!
Husband: yeah, I saw
your dad paying the bill

husband wife jokes on boring

Wife: Mein tumhari zindagi ki Kitaab hoon..
Husband: Yahi to afsos hai,
Calendar hoti to haar saal badal leta..

Wife: If I die what will u do?
Husband: Main paagal ho jaun ga
Wife: Will u marry again after I die?
Husband: Pagal kuch bhi kar sakta hai .

Husband: To pretty girl in Bazar:
I lost my wife here, can U talk to me for a while?
Girl:Why?
Man:because whenever I talk to any Girl, my Wife appears out of nowhere!;-)



Husband: Chalo tum se shadi kar ke mujhy ek fayda to zaror hua,
Wife: woh kya?
Husband: Mujhey mere gunaahon ki saza dunya me hi mil gaii


Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman.
Interviewer: "What were you before you married her?"
Millionaire: "A Billionaire"


Wife: I hate the beggar who came yesterday!
Husband: Why??
Wife: I gave him food yesterday & today he gifted me a book "How to Cook"!!

Husband insulting his wife joke

Husband apni wife se- tu meri zindagi hai. .
Wife- aur???
Wife chillate hue--aur??
Husband- aur lanat hai aisi zindagi pe..

Husband:u will never succeed
in making that dog obey u!
Wife:Nonsense it's only a matter of patience,
I had a lot of trouble with u at first.

husband cheeted by his wife joke

Husband apni Wife se (suhagraat ko):
Darling apna chand sa chehra to dikaho...
Chehra dekte hi husband bola:
Arey tumhare chehre par to kale dhabbe or gadde hai,
tumhare maa baap ne mujhe dhoka diya hai.
Wife: Darling nayi khojo se chand ka yahi roop samne aaya hai.

Husband Irritating wife joke

Husband (jalane k liye): "Kal
mere khawab me ek ladki aai thi
.Wah kya ladki the
.Wife: "Akeli aayi hogi.??
.Husband: "Tum ko kaise pata ??
.Wife: "Uska husband mere khwab
me aaya tha..