Girl and boy Adult Sexy jokes in hindi

Girl: "Do you think I'm pretty? Be honest!"
Boy: "Sure, .... with a little face lift, lip reconstruction,­ a nose job, and some make-up, you wouldn't be half bad."
Girl: "Do you think I'm sexy?"
Boy: "With a tummy tuck, some liposuction, and and a boob job, you wouldn't be half bad"
Girl: "Would you have sex with me?"
Boy: "With the lights off.... Absolutely!"
Girl: "If I did everything you just said, would you marry me?"
Boy: "Probably"
Girl: "Really? And would you have a family with me?"
Boy: "I don't want ugly babies"








Girl And Boy In A hotel  room


Girlfriend and Boyfriend Hotel Mein Sex Karne Ke Liye Gaye
Jaisi Hi Vaha Jake Ladki Ne Jeans Utari To Panty Mein Se Hariyali Najar Aayi
Ladke Ne Ghabrate Hue Puchha: Abe Ye Kya Hai??
Ladki Sharmate Hue: Oh Shittt, Raat Ko Mooli Nikalana Hi Bhool Gayi