Decent new yearsms messages 2014

Decennt happy new year wishing sms


    Every time year comes and comes another year fast,

    but this year my wishes specially for you and your

    family for best health & new opportunity.

    Again wish you very Happy New Year.


decent happy new year wishing messages

    I knocked at the heavens door today.

    GOD asked why I was there.

    I replied: Please love, protect & bless

    the one reading this SMS.

    GOD smiled & said: I already did!

    Wishing you & your family

    a Happy & Prosperous New Year!!

    Wishing you all blessings of life!

decent happy new year messages in hindi
Naya Savera Nayi Kiran Ke Sath

Naya Din Ek Pyari Si Muskaan Ke Sath

Aapko Naya Saal Mubarak Ho Dher Sari Duaon Ke Sath

Happy New Year 2013




decent happy new year message for girlfriend

    Look with positive intention

    Speak with inner conviction

    listen with intense

    Attention ,

    And you’ll move in the

    Right Direction.

    Happy New Year


cool happy new year wishing message in hindi

Tazi hawa me phoolo ki mahek ho,

pahli kiran me chidyon ki chahek ho,

jab v kholo aap apni palke un palko me

bas khushiyon ki jhalak ho.

Happy new year 2014
 This page is collection of
happy new year ,new year quotes ,new year sms, new year wishes, happy new year slogans in hindi ,  happy new year jokes, new year shubhkamna messages in hindi, new year messages in hindi,