Happy Birthday wishes

     Happy Birthday sms/ Text messages

If you want to wish birthday to your friend then happy birthday sms or Birthday text messages is one of the best way to wish him.Birthday sms  or text messages are best way to wish your friends birthday because using birthday sms you can wish him either he is living near you or away from you. You can wish birthday via birthday sms, birthday text messages to any person your friend girlfriend, colleagues, relatives, sister ,brother or any member.


Simple Sophisticated quotes to wish birthday to your friend

"Dear, You are not only completing one year on this day, this is the day from when now a new world of happiness prosperity,and opportunity is waiting
just go on  Happy birthday "



Birthday wishes by wishing ambition to be completed

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may your future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ  of LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU"."

Sms wishes in designed sms


.•*¨*•♫♪
░H░A░P░P░Y░
(¯”•.¸*♥♥♥* ¸.•”¯)
░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪
Happy Special Bithday To You!!!


Birthday sms wishes:-Roses always stands for you


Roses always stand 4 thoughts
& so these come 2 say,
T hat my wishes r wid U,
today & everyday
Happy Birthday...


Birthday wishes with praise:- Sweetheart! u r so beautiful

Sweetheart! u r so beautiful,
my love 4u will always b true,
here’s a wish 4 my darling…
may all your dreams come true
I wish u a very happy birthday.
with lots of love and kisses…
from a heart that beats… just 4 you.


Happy Boirthday wishes :-My Love

my love.... today you are one year older be happy with it, at the day
like today God created a beatiful Angel like you, and he throws a
biggest party ever....love you  

wish you happy birthday on this grand day


You were crying when u were born while evrybody was laughing there As u live 2 blow a thousand candles, live ur life humbly so that u would b the one laughing when u die and everybody else would be crying. Happy Birthday 


Cool happy birthday wishing text messages

It Must Have Been A Rainy Day
When You Were Born,
But It Wasn’t Really Rain,
The Sky Was Crying Because
It Lost His Most Beautiful Angel.

Happy Birthday Dear Friend


Express love with happy birthday wishing quote

I Can Not Put How I Feel About You Into Words,
But I'll Try. I Love You.
You're My Reason For Living.
Happy Birthday, Lover!
 

birthday wishes, birthdesay quotes, birthday pictur
Happy birthday wishing picture
 I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! HAVE A FUN TIME DONT LET ANYONE RUIN IT!!! Happy Birthday